The Conscience Organisation has developed a new campaign for the Heal For Life Foundation which has launched to coincide with Mental Health Week this week.
The activity includes TV and press ads and aims to highlight the link between mental illness and childhood trauma and the work the foundation does for victims of child abuse.
Media outlets were called upon to run the ads as Community Service Announcements as the cause receives no ongoing government funding.
Clive Burcham, founder and CEO of The Conscience Organisation said the stories of the victims are ones that need to be told.
“Our ambition is to tell more of them to empower Heal for Life and the work that they do to empower survivors. The TCO team spends a lot of their time working on ‘conscience’ projects outside of our brand client work. It’s rewarding. I want to thank Kylie Rogers at Network Ten and Tim Worner at Seven for their support,” he said.
The agency has donated the costs of creating the campaign to the foundation.
- Client: Heal for Life Foundation
- Creative Agency: The Conscience Organisation
- Creative Director: Clive Burcham
- Account Director: Cate Stewart & Fei Wang
- Production –
- Director: Toby Morris
- Producer: Cara Geraghty & Kevin Lim
- Director Of Photography: Chris Meier
- Sound: Bronson Wilson
- Production Company: The Conscience Organisation
- Post Production: The Conscience Organisation
- Photographer (stills): Chris Meier