Ad agency DDB New Zealand has produced a TV ad for McDonald’s that is to run in both Australia and New Zealand.
The ad, which features a over-sized version of popular board game Monopoly in a city centre, introduces McDonald’s Monopoly Millionaire promotion.
Maccas has been using a rotation policy for its creative agencies, choosing between the Sydney and Auckland offices of DDB, and occasionally Leo Burnett Sydney – which it added to the roster last year.
- Director: Adam Gunser
- Executive Creative Director: Andy Fackrell
- Creative Director: Jordan Sky
- Art Director: Adam Barnes
- Copywriter: James O’Sullivan
- Producer: Declan Cahill
- DoP: Ari Wegner
- Head of Broadcast: Judy Thompson
- Agency Producer: Jane Mill
- Editor: Sam Brunette
- Music: Liquid Studios
- Managing Partner: Richard Moorewood
- Group Business Director: Cath Bosson
- Senior Account Manager: Hazel Neil
- Account manager: Scott Milat