Digital marketing agency Indago Digital has teamed up with Google and Kilimanjaro Consulting to provide digital marketing training session to Kilimanjaro’s clients.
Digital marketing agency Indago Digital (A Google AdWords All-Star Partner) has teamed up with Google and MYOB’s only Diamond Partner,Kilimanjaro Consulting to provide a digital marketing training session to Kilimanjaro’s clients.
MD of Kilimanjaro Consulting, Ronnie Baskind said, “We hold regular User Group sessions where we invite our customers to be trained or educated on a number of relevant topics. Interest in this training session has already outstripped previous User Groups and we’re looking forward to providing increased value to our clients.”
This exclusive event is aimed at arming Kilimanjaro’s clients with insights and access to free tools that will help them improve the performance of their own digital marketing campaigns. The agenda can be seen below;
- Digital Marketing in Australia – Google will provide an overview of the digital sphere we live, work and operate in.
- Introduction to Paid Search – Indago Digital will explain how paid search actually works, why it’s so cost effective and provide tips on how to get it right.
- Taking SEO into your own Hands – No smoke and mirrors, what can you do yourself to increase your brand’s visibility in Google.
- Free Google Marketing Tools – Interactive session into the tools you can use to plan, execute and optimise your own marketing activity (both digital and traditional).
- Latest Innovation – Find out what Google is up to and what they see on the horizon
MD of Indago Digital, Gary Nissim said, “As a Google Partner we have access to tools, insight and direct connections to Google and its trainers to deliver this digital marketing training. Due to the work going into producing the event we’ve agreed with Google and Kilimanjaro Consulting to open it up to a limited number of relevant non-Kilimanjaro clients.”
If you work in a marketing role within a retail or wholesale business and are interested in attending, please fill in the form on Indago Digital’s website.
There are two events being held, one in Sydney and one in Melbourne,
- Event Date: 03/02/2016
- Event Location: The Googleplex, Level 2, 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
- Event Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Event Date: 17/02/2016
Event Location: Gallery 1 & 2 The Blackman, 452 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004
Event Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Source: Indago Digital media release