Buckman - chairing the juries
Mumbrella has launched its call for entries for this year’s Mumbrella Awards.
The closing date for entries is August 3.
There are several new categories this year – including awards for innovation, culture, bravery, insight and use of data. These will be open not only to agencies but also media owners and marketing teams.
Mumbrella is also switching its judging period to the financial year – July 2011 to June 2012.
Mumbrella’s 2011 creative agency of the year was Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, its media agency is Ikon Communications and its PR agency is Edelman.
The new categories
- Mumbrella Award for Bravery
- Mumbrella Award for Culture
- Mumbrella Award for Insight
- Mumbrella Award for Innovation
- Mumbrella Award for Data
- Creative agency of the year
- PR agency of the year
- Media agency of the year
- Specialist agency of the year
- Marketing team of the year
- Sales team of the year
- Media brand of the year
- Ad campaign of the year
- TV ad for the year
- Production house of the year
Call for entries PDF – click here