In the latest of a series we present highlights from the 2015 Mumbrella360 conference.
Brad Morris, managing partner for Innovation & Digital at 303 Lowe, discusses how brands – both big and small, established and start-up – are coming together to form new and lucrative partnerships in the Mumbrella360 video: No Brand is an Island: 2015 – the Year of Brand Collaborations.
Timeline of session:
- 0:00 Introduction: what is 303 Lowe and what do we do?
- 1:40 “About 90% of clients are going through some sort of digital transformation”.
- 2:00 Accelerating toward change: different speeds; different brands
- 3:30 Kodak – a case study against adaption
- 4:20 4 key principles of a great digital brand –
- Strong Purpose in Everything: A brand that people admire, find useful and trust; Fearless Experimentation – A brand that is seen as a leader, innovates, learns and evolves fast; Super Connected Ecosystem – A brand that adds value to its audience wherever they are; Smart Partnerships – A brand that works with others to power, broaden or add credibility to its offering
- 6:20 Brand collaboration perspectives: social influencers from A-list to local
- 9:00 How Unilever uses influencers to convey a campaign message
- 10:40 The return of the podcast – point of view publishing with “95% engagement”
- 11:25 Ingredient branding – adding value (Google and Levi’s)
- 14:30 From wearables to neuroenhancers
- 17:05 Experience branding – Qantas and VR
- 21:00 Customer collaboration: beyond Nike ID and L’Oreal Makeup Genius
- 23:43 Big companies get agility via partnerships with tech start-ups
- 24:00 The Nutella model + taskrabbit
- 26:57 Lily Camera: the AI drone and future possibilities
- 30:20 Jibo: The first ever social robot
- 33:30 Emotion + Design = social affective attributes
- 34:54 What is the purpose of digital transformation?
- 37:33 Presentation concludes
Visit the Mumbrella360 website via this link.
Video edited by 90 Seconds cloud video production
Mumbrella360 takes place between June 7-9. Early-bird tickets are now on sale until April 15, offering savings of up to $700.
See sessions announced so far and book your place here.