"Make sure you drop the clutch"
Japanese carmaker Nissan has launched an ad that shows off the pulling power of its Navara marque.
In the ad, a man driving a Nissan Navara helps out a group of army cadets by pulling their tank, which is having technical difficulties.
“The Nissan Navara is still Australia’s most powerful tradie,” the ad claims.
The agency behind the ad was Whybin\TBWA\Melbourne.
- Agency: Whybin\TBWA
- Executive Creative Director: Paul Reardon
- Senior Art Director: Mark Jones
- Senior Copywriter: Jarrod Lowe
- Group Account Director: Mike Napolitano
- Account Director: Matt Chiodo
- Producer: Karolina Bozajkovska
- Production House: Guilty
- Director: Tony Rogers
- Production House Producer: Jason Byrne
- Post Production: The Butchery
- Sound Production: Flagstaff
- Nissan Credentials:
- Executive General Manager – Marketing: Peter Clissold
- General Manager – Marketing: Cameron Cooper
- Cross Car Line Brand Manager: David Montgomery
- Brand Communication Specialist: Shalini Suri Goyal