Naked’s Melbourne office is behind a new campaign for Renault to launch its new 0% finance rate.
The campaign will centre around a digital game called Zero In in which consumers attempt to guess the location of a Renault Megane Hatch Diesel on a map of Australia.
After every guess feedback is given, with the person who can ‘Zero-in’ on the car’s location with the fewest number of attempts winning it for real.
The game will be supported by TV, DM, print and outdoor.
Chris Bayman, Renault Australia marketing director, said: ‘We like to add a little joie de vivre to everything we do here at Renault. This game is a highly addictive, but incredibly fun way to celebrate the ultimate gift, 0% finance.’
- Renault Australia:
- Chris Bayman – Marketing Director
- Gina Trench-Thiedeman – Brand & Consumer Manager
- Amandine D’Souza – Digital Marketing Manager
- Matt Houltham – Managing Director
- Melissa Ross – Strategy Director
- Anna Reynolds – Expression Director
- Adam Ferrier – Planning
- Lach Hall – Idea
- Yann Micuta – Idea