Storage King is attending to a young couple’s every relocating need, including fixing a rash, in a new campaign to re-position the brand.
Created by Jim Jam Ideas, the new work aims to position Storage King as the storage company which can make moving hassle and stress-free.
The ad sees a young man and woman walking in to Storage King and rattling off all their needs for moving day. When the woman asks if Storage King can fix the man’s rash – it quickly disappears.
A tagline at the end reads ‘The Kings of Storage, Moving and More’.
“We undertook a review of several typical customers to establish how we could position Storage King in a way which drove a deeper connection with consumers,” said Caitlin McCallum, business director at Jim Jam Ideas.
Lyndon Atkinson, group marketing manager for Storage King said the campaign was already getting traction with the brand’s desired customer base: “We’ve received feedback from several stores during our campaign that enquiring consumers were asking for their rash to be removed, which suggests good cut-through in terms of the campaign resonating with consumers.”
Michael Tate, CEO for Storage King said: “Jim Jam were adroit at identifying areas where we could get a good result and where we needed to evolve to ensure we continue to be market leader.”
The campaign is running across TV, online, and video.
- CEO – Michael Tate
- Group Marketing Manager – Lyndon Atkinson
- Marketing Manager – Chat Bandaranayake
- Agency: JimJam Ideas
- Co- creative director – Charlie Cook
- Co-creative director – Andrew Crocker
- Art Director – Patrick Anderson
- Planning Director – Tony Gordon
- Client Services Director – Caitlin McCallum
- Media Planner – Gary Walls
- Radio Executive – Rob Gilbert
- Account Manager – Anna Sharp
- Account Exec – Eduardo Reinaque
- Production Company: We Are Content
- Director – David Jagoda
- Producer – Robert Shreiber