Tui Brewery is giving New Zealand cricket fans the chance to win $100,000 as part of its sponsorship of New Zealand Cricket with a catch competition during the matches.
Tui via collaboration with Saatchi & Saatchi NZ and ApolloNation is rewarding fans who wear a special Tui t-shirt to cricket matches during the 2013/14 season and manage to take a clean, one-handed catch $100, 000.
Tui marketing manager William Papesch said in a statement: “Tui knows the occasion of watching cricket is as important as the game itself, and Kiwis don’t need much motivation to make things interesting in the stands. Still, a hundred grand gets the boys together pretty quickly, and the response has been phenomenal. This is a great collaboration with our agency partners – we’re all thrilled to see the campaign in action and really galvanise not just the cricketing community, but the nation.”
One lucky man has already pocketed his cash, after managing to catch the ball amongst a sea of others wearing the Tui shirts.
- Client: DB Breweries
- Tui Marketing Manager: William Papesch
- Tui Brand Manager: Tony Wheeler
- Brand Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi NZ
- Executive Creative Director: Antonio Navas
- Creative Directors: Corey Chalmers, Guy Roberts
- Creative: Will Papesch, Tony Wheeler, Phil Parsonage
- Senior Designer: Sam Stradwick
- Business Director: Paul Wilson
- Account Management: Willie Lyons, Lucy Sparks
- Shopper Marketing Agency: ApolloNation
- Emma Henaghan – Client Services Director
- Jason Kennedy – Account Director
- Nic Turner – Account Executive
- Nick Wilson – Senior Designer
- Paul Dobbin – Creative Director
- Media Agency: Spark phdiq
- Digital Agency: Union Digital