UniBet is targeting the more serious punter in a new campaign from recently appointed creative agency Leo Burnett Sydney.
The campaign targets “those who treat punting as a passion and hobby”, as it encourages their customers to do all the research they need before using Unibet to place their bets.
Patrik Andersson, general manager Unibet Australia, said: “We chose Leo Burnett as our partner due to their strategic understanding of our key target market and their appreciation of our need to differentiate ourselves from our competitors. The back yourself campaign certainly positions Unibet in a league of its own and we believe that it brings the brand to life in a way that will really make an impact in the market
The ad is running across free and pay TV in 30 second and 15 second executions and a 60 second spot is played at Pirtek Stadium in Parramatta NSW.
Leo Burnett was appointed to the account in May.
- Client: Unibet
- Patrik Andersson – General Manager
- Ryan Foster – Head of Marketing
- Agency: Leo Burnett Sydney
- Chief Creative Officer – Andy DiLallo
- Creative Group Heads – Brendan Donnelly & Guy Futcher
- Planner – Luke Atkinson, Mathieu Dauner
- Managing Director – Peter Bosilkovski
- Business Director – Tom O’Connor
- Producer – Renata Barbosa
- Production Company – The Sweet Shop
- Producer – Tony Whyman
- DOP – John Toon
- Editor – Tim Mauger
- Director – Noah Marshall
- Sound – SongZu