Carlton Dry has launched a series of ads created by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne to show audiences what it means to say “#HelloBeer”.
The 15 and 30 second ads feature four inventive housemates whose antics “are a celebration of everything the brand represents – kicking back with mates and having a good time”.
CUB general manager Carlton Dry, Andrew Meldrum said in a statement: “The Carlton Dry brand is about fun, and the ‘Hello Beer’ construct is about welcoming the possibilities that exist when mates get together and get a bit inventive.
“This summer we’re taking the campaign from stills into moving pictures which will help to broaden our presence in digital, cinema and TV.
“We think the spots have a fresh, fun feel and we hope our drinkers will relate to some of the scenarios. Perhaps upside down dancing will become mainstream? If so, our apologies.”
The ads run across TV, digital, YouTube pre-roll, STV and will be shown in cinemas at screenings for the movie Anchorman2.
Ant Keogh of Clemenger BBDO Melbourne said in a statement: “With these ads, the idea was to entertain first, but in a way that ensured you remembered the brand.”
- General Manager of Marketing: Andrew Meldrum
- Marketing Manager: Michael McKeown
- Brand Manager: Robin Elder
- Creative Chairman: James McGrath
- Executive Creative Director: Ant Keogh
- Senior Creative: Nic Buckingham
- Senior Creative: Russell Fox
- Executive Producer: Sonia von Bibra
- Managing Partner: Paul McMillan
- Account Director: Nick Darrigan
- Account Executive: Chris Baker
- Planning Director: Michael Derepas
- Planner: Matt Pearce
- Production Company: Curious Films
- Director: Taika Waititi
- Executive Producer: Matt Noonan
- DOP: DJ Stipsen
- Post Production: The Refinery
- Editor: Tom Eagles @ Curious
- Audio: Flagstaff Studios
- Media agency: Mediacom Melbourne