A new episode of Two and a Half Men at 7:30 last night won Monday’s TV ratings for Nine while The Apprentice pulled in the same amount of viewers as last week.
Despite Seven winning the 6pm to 7pm and 7:30 to 9:30 timeslots, Nine took the night thanks to the American sitcom reaching an audience of 1.4 million, according to preliminary OzTam data.
The Apprentice remained steady, recording the same numbers as last Monday with 823,000. The Australian version of the reality TV show regained some lost ground last week after a slow start to the series with audiences of under 700,000.
Seven’s Flash Forward at 8:30 – though winning its timeslot – has continued to drop since its premiere audience of 1.8 million with 1.3 million tuning in last night, dropping 300,000 from last week.
Network nightly shares:
Top 15 shows:
- Two and a Half Men – 7:30pm – Nine 1.4m
- Seven News – Seven 1.4m
- Today Tonight – Seven 1.4m
- Highway Patrol – Seven 1.3m
- Flash Forward – Seven 1.3m
- Destroyed in Seconds – Seven 1.3m
- Two and a Half Men – 7:00pm – Nine 1.2m
- Home and Away – Seven 1.2m
- Nine News – Nine 1.2m
- The Big Bang Theory – Nine 1.2m
- The Mentalist – Nine 1.2m
- A Current Affair – Nine 1.2m
- ABC News – ABC 0.955m
- Good News Week – Ten 0.948m
- Australian Story – ABC 0.873m