The first ever live Mumbrellacast was streamed at 12.30 EST Friday 11 May. The Mumbrella team was joined by PHD strategy director Chris Stephenson for a live chat about the week’s events including:
[powerpress url=”http://mumbrella-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2012/05/live-podcast.mp3″] (41mins: 41secs)
- The plummeting newspaper print circulations – is the audience really migrating to digital?
- Zoo Magazine’s 30% fall – is there any future for men’s mags?
- Has DMG finally cracked it with the smoothfm format?
- What the hell is happening with LAFHA?
- What’s gone wrong at the Global Mail?
To join the first ever live Mumbrellacast – click here. The broadcast was sponsored by Citrix GoToWebinar.
Stay tuned for more live experiments with the Mumbrella team.