Screen Australia is to host a live webinar on Wednesday 11 July for producers and other interested parties in the agency’s Enterprise Program.
Screen Australia will be offering a live webinar information session for producers and others interested in applying for the Enterprise Program on Wednesday 11 July 2012 at 12.30pm (AEST).
The webinar will be presented by Chris Oliver, Screen Australia’s Senior Manager, State and Industry Partnerships, and Elena Guest, Enterprise Program Project Manager, with an opportunity to ask questions of the presenters during the webinar.
Screen Australia is committed to assisting in the development and creation of viable screen businesses. The Enterprise Program will provide funding of up to $350,000 per year for a three-year period to support screen businesses that have identified opportunities to develop and expand.
The program aims to enhance Australia’s screen businesses by:
- supporting existing businesses to grow to their next stage
- encouraging new business partnerships and alliances
- assisting Australian screen companies to develop a strong presence in the international marketplace
- encouraging the development of new revenue streams
- facilitating increased development of quality Australian projects and talent
- encouraging development, production and marketing strategies which address new opportunities in the digital and online realm.
Applications are invited from Australian producers seeking to progress their business through a range of strategies and close Monday 6 August 2012.
To participate in the webinar, please RSVP to email@example.com by Monday 9 July. Details for joining will be sent following RSVP.
For information on eligibility criteria and how to apply, see www.screenaustralia.gov.au/enterprise