An ad promoting an iced coffee drink has won Mumbrella’s April Ad of the Month.
The ad, for Dare Iced Coffee, featured comedian Ryan Shelton in a mock-home renovation show, The Dare Fix Challenge.
The full version of the ad ran for three minutes and premiered in an entire ad break.
Created by Dare’s marketing team, Shelton and MCM Media, MCM’s group content director, Sam Thompson said: “This campaign is a great example of real collaboration between the Dare Brand team at Lion, Starcom and MCM Media; and Ryan was the perfect creative to bring to life the concept.”
Starcom MediaVest covered media.
The Dare Fix Challenge was selected from Mumbrella’s Ad of the Month shortlist which included:
1. Kia Grand Carnival – stickers – Innocean
2. TAC – Motorcycle reconstruction – Grey Melbourne
3. Cadbury – Welcome to Joyville – Saatchi Saatchi
4. Miroslav – Miroslav Quality – M&C Saatchi
5. VB – Raise a glass – Droga 5
6. Dare Iced Coffee – The Dare Fix – MCM Media & Ryan Shelton
7. Jeep – Ultimate Search Engine – CumminsRoss
TV, cinema and the online video campaigns are eligible for the month in which they first screened in the public domain.
The winner is chosen by reader votes.
May’s call for entries will be made soon.
With the support of: