In the same week as the Queensland government launched a campaign to explain the importance of taking part in the census to Queenslanders, the federal government has released a national ad for the same purpose.
Rather than focus on the negative outcome of not taking part, this ad – created by Leo Burnett Sydney – looks at how contributing will “light the way” for Australia.
The ad will also run in Queensland.
- Clients: Paul Lowe – Census Program Head, ABS, Michelle Howe – Director, Census Public Relations, ABS
- Director: Tim Denton
- Production Company: iRobot
- Photographer: Sean Izzard
- Executive Creative Director: Andy DiLallo
- Senior Art Director: Sharon Edmondston
- Senior Copy Writer: Misha McDonald
- Digital Creative Director: Kieran Ots
- Group Account Director: Paul Everson
- Account Directors: Claire Kesby-Smith & Libby Weston-Webb
Account Manager: Neil Duncan
- TV Producer: Margot Fitzpatrick
- Planner: Warwick Heathwood
- Media: Universal McCann
BCM’s ad for the Queensland government that broke earlier today: