Foxtel and Multi Channel Network (MCN) has partnered with media agency Maxus for its 2013/2014 summer campaign ‘Feel the Moment’ which focuses on living in the present and making the most of summer.
Maxus clients Hungry Jack’s and Jeep are major sponsors for the campaign, and the partnership includes sponsorship of key summer programming on youth channels FOX8, Comedy, Channel [V] and [V] HITS.
Elizabeth Minogue, MCN national director – multiply integration and content partnerships said in a statement: “Feel the Moment is all about plugging in to the buzz of summer – and we’re thrilled to be collaborating with Maxus to bring two key brands into the campaign. Both Jeep and Hungry Jack’s are a great fit and are going to add a fantastic dimension to the campaign.”
The campaign is supported by an online summer event guide, developed in partnership with eventfinder.com.au. The guide will be promoted on-air and via social media.
Viewers will have the chance to win their own opportunity to ‘Feel the Moment’ at one of three major 2014 international events: Comedy Channel’s New York City Comedy Festival, The Emmys with FOX8 or Glasbury with Channel [V].
Maxus managing director Nick Keenan said in a statement: “We’re thrilled to be working again with MCN for this summer’s campaign as key media players like Foxtel help us create big outcomes that stand out from the crowd. We look forward to experiencing some exciting results for our clients, who’s brands align perfectly with this year’s theme, Feeling the Moment.”
Creative – Foxtel
- Director/Writer – Ken Karpel
- Creative Director – Sean Vandenberg (Music), Mikki Katz (Comedy), Nicholas Peel (FOX8)
- Cinematographer – Giovanni Lorusso
- Graphics / Grade – Dallas Maurer
Production – Foxtel / MCN
- Foxtel Production Manager – Georgie Carroll, Aisha Grace
- Foxtel Ad Sales Producers – Ken Karpel, Lisa Neal
- MCN Multiply – Rachelle Sleiman
Integration – Foxtel /MCN
- Foxtel Ad Sales– Laura Matthews, Damien Cleary, Will Lewis, Georgie Carroll, Thomas Hancock
- MCN Multiply – Ellie McPhee, Dan Lyons