Metro Trains has launched a new brand campaign that portrays its everyday customers – in this instance an elderly Bulldogs fan – as the life and soul of Melbourne’s transport system.
The campaign, the first brand effort for Metro Trains since it took over from previous operator Connex, was created by McCann Melbourne.
McCann Melbourne’s co-creative director Phil van Bruchem, said: “I think everyone knows what a train does and looks like. The interesting bit is the hundreds of thousands of people that travel on them.”
“Melbourne is a proud, distinctive town and this campaign is hopefully a nice little addition to the long list of why it’s such a lovely place to live.”
- Creative directors: Nick Weller, Phil van Bruchem
- Copywriters: John Skaro, Dan Forrestal
- Art Director: Roger Nance, Tim Forte
- Production Co: The Guild
- Director: Craig Maclean
- Producer: Helene Nicol
- Agency producer: Kat Latour
- Clients: Chloe Alsop, Leah Waymark
- Account director: Anthony Keck