McDonald’s has launched a new ad from DDB Sydney to promote its Loose Change Menu .
The ad focusses on a teenager returning an abandoned trolley to a supermarket to get the deposit back to buy a burger.
It joins a series of other Loose Change ads that feature the owner of an antiques store, a child busker, and a couple holding a lawn sale which aired earlier this year.
- Executive Creative Director: Dylan Harrison
- Creative Director: Cam Hoelter & Steve Jackson
- Creative Team: Dave Shirlaw & Andrew Jones
- Senior TV Producer: Claire Seffrin
- Managing Partner: Richard Morewood
- Senior Business Director: Sara Tomonari
- Senior Business Manager: Lisa Little
- Business Executive: Stephanie Lau
- Chief Marketing Officer: Mark Lollback
- VP/ Director of Marketing: Madeleine Fitzpatrick
- Marketing Manager: Jenny O’Regan
- Brand Manager: Meg Badelow
- Marketing Intern: Cynthia Pow
- Production company: Exit
- Director: Ben Saunders
- Producer: Kat Latour
- DOP: Lachlan Milne
- Music: Nylon Studios
- Composer: Guy Brown
- Track Name: Leaps & Bounds