In this weeks Mumbrellacast:
PHD strategy director Chris Stephenson, Fleishman-Hillard VP of digital media Scott Rhodie and Mumbrella editor Tim Burrowes on
- Stephanie Rice and Faggotgate
- Sam Newman’s monkey joke
- Are ad agencies backslapping knob-jockeys?
- Is Andrew Denton right about The Logies living in the past?
- Gearing up for Junior Masterchef
- Social media and media agencies
- Differences in agency culture between Australia and the UK
Production by Georgina Pearson.
You can also subscribe to The Mumbrellacast on iTunes and other podcatchers.
Direct link to Mumbrella’s iTunes store listing for the podcast
Recorded with the support of: