Sydney agency Core has gone poetic in its first campaign for Australian gardening tools brand Victa.
The campaign, which introduces a new tagline ‘Altogether better’, is a response to a brief to highlight Victa’s garden and lawn care range.
Core won the business after a competitive pitch last year.
Laura Clarke, marketing communications manager, Briggs & Stratton said: “We want Australians to relate to the people in our ad and understand how Victa’s range of products provides Australians with locally tested and designed reliable outdoor power equipment to maintain their gardens and lawns. We’re here to help Australians easily manage their garden so that they can get back to enjoying time with their family and friends – and that’s why we’ve created this campaign.”
- Client company: Briggs & Stratton Australasia
- Brand: Victa
- Clients: Laura Clarke, Marketing Manager, Carmelina Luppino, Marketing Coordinator
- Agency: Core
- Creative Directors: Christian Finucane, Jon Skinner
- Creative team: Christian Finucane, Jon Skinner, Hamish Grieve, Adrian McNamara
- Account Service: Duncan Wakes-Miller, Managing Partner
- Rebecca Scott, Account Coordinator
- Strategic Planning: Justin Gurney, Head of Strategic Planning
- Production Company: Prodigy
- Director: Matt Palmer
- Executive Producer: Nerissa Kavanagh