Hamilton Island, Australia’s leading island destination, is now taking applications for a PR intern based in their Sydney office.
The person must be currently studying until the end of 2013, and will be required one day per week for a period of six months to support the Public Relations team on a variety of PR administrative tasks, be an enthusiastic and reliable team member, as well as gain valuable hands-on experience to enhance your studies.
Key duties and areas of training will cover media monitoring and reporting, media database maintenance, media library management, assisting with drafting media materials, completing media mailouts, as well as other adhoc duties as required.
St Leonards, NSW 2065
• Interest in the travel and tourism industry
• Intermediate Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Interest and engagement with social media tools, e.g. Facebook, Twitter
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong creative writing ability and oral communication skills
• Ability to use initiative, problem solve and work proactively and, at times, independently
Hamilton Island Enterprises
Interested applicants can submit a cover letter and CV to:
Michelle Crowshaw, Trade Communications Manager