Search Marketing Senior Account Manager for Top Media Agency on High Profile clients
My client, one of Australia’s fastest growing agencies, needs a Senior Search Account Manager to tackle SEM efforts & lead a team of search pros on national and global brands.
Title: SEM Senior Account Manager
SEM Account Managers and Specialists wanted – Sydney
• Responsible for the day to day management of clients and internal comms
• Fantastic working environment with excellent team culture
• Rapidly expanding, award-winning agency
If you take a pro-active approach to achieving client and company goals, and consider yourself highly productive, self motivating and someone who takes ownership of projects, come to work for one of Australia’s fastest growing advertising agencies. My client specializes in SEM, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and Digital Strategy. Your goal will be to achieve exceptional search marketing results for Australia’s premium brands by having an extreme focus on ROI.
Although this team are specialists in search, they also provide the latest thinking and out-of-the-box solutions across ROI strategy, Local Search, Social Optimisation, Mobile Search, Video Search, Performance and Display Networks, Analytics and Training.
My client employs people who are are experienced, passionate, performance-driven and provide exceptional service. This has enabled them to develop a blue-chip client list that includes top tier financial services, medical, automotive, consumer technology and travel/tourism clients.
We’re looking for a number of roles, so broadly, the skills requirements are:
0 – 4 years’ SEM experience and strong track record in execution and implementation of successful SEM strategies (will consider graduates for our junior positions)
1-2 years client management/agency experience a plus
Exceptional understanding of managing PPC campaigns
Excellent understanding of and experience in landing page design & conversion optimisation
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience
• Strong analytical and numerical skills, logical thinker and high attention to detail
Results and performance focused essential
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong communication skills
Proven ability to manage internally, upwards and downwards
• Excellent client management experience
Excellent planning and preparation skills
Understanding of digital marketing & eCommerce a plus, specifically: social, mobile, SEO and emerging search trends
• Web technical experience/understanding (HTML, PHP, .Net) is a plus
• Proactive, positive/can do attitude, eager to learn
• Team player who takes ownership and enjoys executing and delivering exceptional results
Proactive nature and ability to get the job done with initiative
Sense of commitment to the agency and prepared to go above and beyond.
To apply please CONTACT EMILY RITCHIE – SEARCH MARKETING RECRUITER @S2M Digital 02 9228 9000 firstname.lastname@example.org